EP 32: The Power of Declarations
Would you like to manifest more, more consistently?
My guess is you’re saying “Um, yeah Rachel! Sign me up!” There is so much power in our words and the things we speak & repeat.
In this episode, I take you through something I do with the members inside my Faith Activated Journaling Experience — creating a Manifestation Tracker which combines declarations, affirmations and accomplishments. I hope that ultimately this conversation urges you to give yourself permission to declare what you want to see in your life! You have power in your words. Your declarations are your destiny! Let’s dive in!
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- I share how affirmations, declarations and journaling, in the way I teach it, creates repetition so you can create a new neuropathway – a new belief system for yourself.
- If you’ve ever struggled with goal achievement, you need to shift your perspective from sprint to marathon. Keeping a Manifestation Tracker like we do inside the Faith Activated Journaling Experience will help.
- You’ll hear me break down how to create your own manifestation tracker and rewire your brain’s neuropathways by writing powerful declarations.
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Find Rachel on Clubhouse @girlconfident
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959