SOLO: Journaling To Overcome Triggers, Trolls + Negative Comments
How tolerant are you of the ideas, opinions and judgments of other people? As a collective, we’re a little too quick to censor people for having an opinion without first even trying to understand where that opinion was born. We have to be willing to have very difficult and uncomfortable conversations, and the first step in that is raising your offense capacity.
This week on Permission To Offend, Rachel breaks down the various OCQ levels, and teaches us how to combat having low offense capacity and give ourselves permission to become high level offenders.
3 Reasons You Should Listen to this Episode:
1:20: How To Increase Your OCQ?
11:30: The Benefits Of Increasing Your OCQ
21:00: What Happens When Empathetic Offenders Rise Up
Increase Your Offense Capacity Quotient
- “When we have a low offense capacity, it’s very difficult for us to be offensive.” – Rachel Luna
- “Nothing will help someone grow more than the truth of a friend.” – Rachel Luna
- “In order for you to embody empathy and compassion and truth, you first have to increase your offense capacity.” – Rachel Luna
- “It’s time for those of us who have a high OCQ to start being the leader.” – Rachel Luna
- “We have to be willing to have very difficult, very uncomfortable conversations, and the first step in that is raising your offense capacity.” – Rachel Luna
- “If we find enough connective tissue with the people in our chosen communities, then we can start to create more good.” – Rachel Luna
- “When I remain true to what I really want and I’m vocal about it in a compassionate, gentle, empathetic way, my health improves, my peace improves and my finances definitely improve.” – Rachel Luna
- “We’re a little too quick to censor people for having an opinion without first even trying to understand where that opinion was born.” – Rachel Luna
This episode is brought to you by The Offense Capacity Quotient Quiz. Do you know your Offense Capacity Quotient (OCQ)? Giving yourself Permission to Offend isn’t about being divisive or insensitive. It’s about walking in your truth.In order to do that with excellence, you first have to see where your own Offense Capacity measures up. The Offense Capacity Quotient Quiz is a FREE assessment that will help you step into greater confidence so you can live unfiltered and unafraid. To take the quiz, visit: permissiontooffend.com/quiz
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ email@example.com
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959