Are you acting like your business is an entity or an identity?
My guest today on the Permission to Offend podcast is my friend, Aandra Bohlen, fellow sales expert and all around amazing woman. She’s such a great example of embodying sales with passion!
In this episode, Aandra shares the importance of giving yourself permission to release: preconceived notions of what sales are, beliefs around how sales have to be, and attachment to the outcome… and so much more! Aandra dropped so many fiery truth bombs for you!
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- Want to shift your relationship with selling? Aandra digs into the importance of releasing your ideologies of what sales is and isn’t.
- You’ll hear about the power of experiential selling and why Rachel & Aandra say you should be more like the Kardashians.
- You’ll learn why stepping into sales and giving yourself permission stop disrespecting your dream & business and keep going on is what moves business from an entity into an identity.
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aandra Bohlen
- Follow Aandra on IG
- Aandra on FB
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident