Welcome back to another episode of Permission To Offend! Are you letting the one thing that you don’t have stop you from getting the next thing that you can have?
The time it takes for us to become successful is dependent on our ability to hold on to our dreams and not give up. This week on Permission To Offend, I share the story of how a dream that I nurtured for a decade finally came true in the form of a new website!
3 Reasons You Should Listen to This Episode:
1:00: The Power Of Belief
12:00 How To Give It All To God In Prayer
20:00: How To Prepare Yourself Offensively
RachelLuna.com is LIVE!
- “Give yourself permission to even let it be ugly or let it be messy.” – Rachel Luna
- “Delayed obedience is still disobedience.” – Rachel Luna
- “Take inventory of what we have unknowingly picked up in our encounters.” – Rachel Luna
- “Clean your house, your mental house, your spiritual house, and your mental house.” – Rachel Luna
- “I planted a seed a decade ago, and I watered it from time to time.” – Rachel Luna
- “The journey is not overnight.” – Rachel Luna
- “Give yourself permission to let it take whatever time it’s going to take.” – Rachel Luna
This episode is brought to you by The Faith Activated Experience. Faith Activated is a year-long Group Coaching Community for strong, ambitious, high vibe entrepreneurs who want to activate their faith, reclaim their worth, and build their wealth. Using my signature C.L.E.A.R. Coaching Framework along with the 3-Step Faith Activated Journal Method, you will have support, guidance and STRUCTURE to help you manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money. To Register and learn more, visit: https://www.myfaithactivated.com/
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out my NEW website: RachelLuna.com: https://www.rachelluna.com/
- Meet my Website Designer, Darling!: http://www.xoxdarling.com/
- Valencia Key Jewelry: https://www.valenciakey.com/
- www.rachelluna.biz/podcast: http://www.rachelluna.biz/podcast
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG: http://www.instagram.com/girlconfident
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/permissiontooffendwithrachelluna
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience: http://www.myfaithactivated.com/
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident