Does this sound familiar? You wake up and even before your eyes open, your hand is reaching for your phone. You swipe it open, check social media, and before you know it, you’re on a stories binge watching everyone living their best lives while you’re still laying there without your teeth brushed. Yeah, that used to be me, too!
On episode 13, I shared the top 5 lessons I learned when I took a 2 week social media fast… and let me tell you, I learned a lot… and now I’m back sharing what I’m doing to stay clean after my social media detox so I don’t relapse into social media dopamine addiction. So much good stuff!
In this episode, I share how my morning routine has drastically changed since my social media detox, my intentionality has increased, and how & why I’m delegating metrics. I believe when we experience new things, it’s the perfect time to give yourself permission to build new habits. And like all the best lessons, what I learned about my brain, behavior, and myself has helped me change my habits moving forward when it comes to social media. Let’s dive in!
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
– When you wake up, your hand grabs your phone before your eyes are even open. Yep, I used to be you. I share how a social media sober morning routine looks differently for me than before my social media detox.
– If you’re curious about the nerdy neuroscience behind habit forming and how it plays a role into living & posting intentionally. I share how delegating social metrics helps you ask more quality questions to create more quality content.
– If you’ve gotten into a default pattern of sharing great tips but nobody’s buying your thing… tune in!
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident