Have you ever been so close to a goal you can see the finish line… but you’re the only one standing in your own way? You may even know what you need to do to get out of the way, but getting in there to do the work is not always easy. In fact, simple things are not always easy.
In this episode, I share how a new, exciting project has brought me into a position where I’m really uncomfortable… and also really excited because I know unlocking answers to challenging questions will also unlock access to a next level! I share what I do to get out of my own way and how you can, too. Let’s dive in!
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- If you are like 98% of the people who answered TRUE to a survey I did recently: “It would be so much easier for me to get what I want if I would just get out of my own way” – this episode is for you.
- If you have a big dream and can see the finish line for something you want… and you realize that you are the one standing in your way… listen in. I share what you need to confront in order to get out of your own way.
- You know what to do, consciously, but the simple things aren’t always easy, right? If you feel stuck in your own way, grab your journal and listen in because I share 3 powerful questions to ask yourself. They’re juicy ones!
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ email@example.com
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident