Are you open to have a conversation with someone who has judged you before deciding your feelings?
Reality is, we’re all being judged and we are all judging on the daily. The question is, how are we going to let those judgments affect us?
This episode is a followup after I got feedback about a livestream I did. She said I should word things different if I’m trying not to judge. It’s honestly not so much about the incident as it is about giving ourselves permission to resist the need to be accepted by everybody. The sooner we all accept judging is happening all the time, the better we will be when we can say “so what.” Then we can move on to having meaningful conversations.
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- You find receiving judgment hard and feel like it really affects your thoughts and actions.
- You’re tired of walking on eggshells because of what other people say or you think they’ll say. Time to say “so what” and live your life with permission to offend.
- You react to the judgments of others… and you’d like to be open to having conversations with someone who has judged you to understand where they’re coming from so you can then decide how you’re going to feel about it.
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ email@example.com
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident