Have you ever been afraid to say what you really want to say?
I was looking through some of my old journals and came across a limiting belief I wrote: “I don’t have anything to say unless someone asks me a question.” At the time, I remember feeling like that was honestly true. As I look back in retrospect, I had tons to say… and still do.
In this episode, I hope that talking through the limiting belief I had in the past about not having anything to say helps you process what’s on your heart and mind to say. I truly want to see us all give ourselves permission to say what we really want to say! No holding back in fear. This episode is quick – let’s dive in!
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- If you’ve ever felt like everyone else is saying what you want to say, then this is your pep talk!
- You’ll hear me share my experience with fear when it comes to saying what I want to say.
- Do you truly have nothing to say? Or are you just afraid. I hope this episode helps you process your thoughts so you can freely say what’s on your mind and heart.
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Find Rachel on Clubhouse @girlconfident
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident