Are you willing to invest whatever is necessary -time, money, effort, faith- on your big dream?
What’s your big dream? You know the one you’ve had for as long as you can remember. My childhood dream has always been to have my own book published and on the shelves of Barnes & Noble. I’ve envisioned it so many times it already feels real. And now, soon it will be!
In the first part of this episode, I really want to encourage you to allow yourself to get it wrong. Whatever it is. So often we hold ourselves back from really pursuing our goals because we don’t want to mess it up. But reality is, we almost always have a chance to try again or correct our mistakes. I truly want to see us all give ourselves permission to take your shot! No holding back in fear.
In the rest of the episode, I share what I did (and did not) need to do to get a 6-figure book deal with a top 5 publisher! My hope is that hearing my story of persistence will light a fire under you to go all in on yourself and take your shot!
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- You’ll hear what I needed to do (and not do) to get a 6-figure book deal!
- If you’ve had a big goal or dream… and it just feels like it’s taking forever and may not ever happen, you’ll want to listen in. I hope me sharing my experience of persistence and keeping faith will inspire you in your pursuit of your dreams.
- Who has told you no? Rejected you? Said your idea wasn’t valuable enough? This episode is your pep-talk and motivational kick in the booty to overcome rejection and fight for your dream!
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Find Rachel on Clubhouse @girlconfident
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident