Have you been scared to raise your rates?
If you’ve been thinking of raising your rates but letting fear creep in, it’s time to honor your truth, respect your value, and serve with integrity!
Listen, I am so glad the book proposal coach I wanted to work with raised her prices from $8,000 to $20,000. I am so grateful to her! It was the greatest gift she could have given me.
In this episode, I explain why… and why it’s time for you to give yourself permission to have the audacity to increase your rates! No holding back in fear. If you’ve been waiting for a sign, this is it! Listen up, friend.
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- You’ll learn how raising your rates will benefit both you and your dream client. I share my experience with the book proposal coach and why I’m grateful for her raised rates.
- You’ll hear me share how raising your rates may get you a momentary rejection… and why that’s a beautiful thing!
- If you’ve been wanting to raise your rates but haven’t yet, this is your episode! It’s time! When you raise your rates to the next level, it helps your clients raise to their next level.
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Find Rachel on Clubhouse @girlconfident
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ email@example.com
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident