Does your capacity of belief surpass your capacity for rejection?
Hold on to your seat and headphones, friends! My guest today on the Permission to Offend podcast is my personal Oprah, Jamie Kern Lima! Jamie is a self-made entrepreneur, champion of women, philanthropist, keynote speaker co-founder of IT Cosmetics and author of her brand new book, Believe It. Before you go any further, order your copy right now! It is that incredibly honest, vulnerable, and inspiring!
In this episode, Jamie shares the importance of giving yourself permission to believe in yourself & your product (whatever *It* is). Jamie shares stories from the messy middle of her journey from Denny’s waitress to selling her billion dollar company. Our conversation is sure to boost your belief in yourself. Press play!
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- I mean, it’s Jamie Kern Lima! Reason enough! On top of that, if you’ve ever thought “Jamie is so amazing and successful, I just don’t know how I can relate to her from where I’m at now” – buckle up! Jamie takes us on the bumpy ride of rejection she took for years.
- You’ll learn why Jamie says in the early years, every decision she and her husband made was on cash flow, not on flash flow.
- If you’ve let the noise around you drown out your inner knowing, listen in. This conversation with Jamie will help you turn down the volume of rejection and turn up your belief and resilience!
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ email@example.com
- Jamie Kern Lima
- Believe It book
- Follow Jamie on Instagram
- Follow Jamie on Facebook
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident