EP 88. | SOLO: Journaling To Overcome Triggers, Trolls + Negative Comments
Welcome back to another episode of Permission To Offend! When we heal from a trauma or when we heal from a triggering moment, we often forget the depth of what we were thinking and feeling.
Although it may seem contrary, I want you to experience all of it so that the next time you have a moment where you feel triggered, you can understand what you need to do to overcome the trigger and step into the God driven, purposeful work you have been called to do.
Tune in to this week’s episode of Permission To Offend, where I break down my journaling strategy to overcome triggers, trolls, and negative comments.
3 Reasons You Should Listen To This Episode:
3:30: Why You Are Not The Mistakes You’ve Made
15:20: How To Make Time To Journal Your Way To Peace
19:25: How To Respond To Negativity
Journaling to Overcome Triggers, Trolls + Negative Comments
- “You can’t afford not to journal.” – Rachel Luna
- “I am not the mistakes I have made.” – Rachel Luna
- “I know who I am. I am a voice for the Kingdom of God. I am a healer. I am a teacher. I am a coach. I am a mentor. I am a leader.” – Rachel Luna
- “When I started to affirm who I know I am to be, peace came over me.” – Rachel Luna
- “Acknowledge and accept responsibility and accountability without making that your current identity and without making that your current truth or reality.” – Rachel Luna
- “If you’re a coach or a teacher or a mentor and you are not the embodiment of your work, you’re out of alignment.” – Rachel Luna
- “You do not have to take ownership or accountability or responsibility or apologize for anyone else’s actions other than your own.” – Rachel Luna
- “When we heal from a trauma or when we heal from a triggering moment, we often forget the depth of what we were thinking and feeling.” – Rachel Luna
This episode is brought to you by The Faith Activated Experience. Faith Activated is a year-long Group Coaching Community for strong, ambitious, high vibe entrepreneurs who want to activate their faith, reclaim their worth, and build their wealth. Using my signature C.L.E.A.R.
Coaching Framework along with the 3-Step Faith Activated Journal Method, you will have support, guidance and STRUCTURE to help you manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money. To Register and learn more, visit: https://www.myfaithactivated.com/
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident