EP 89. | [Faith Activated]: Overcoming Overwhelm ft. Candice L Davis
Welcome back to another episode of Permission to Offend. Do you constantly find yourself overwhelmed? Do you spin out when you feel like you’re losing control?
Many people want to become entrepreneurs and have time and money freedom, but those who have successfully created businesses are struggling with burnout, overwhelm, and even health challenges.
There is definitely a solution to combat entrepreneurial burnout and in this episode of Permission To Offend, Author, Editor, Book Writing Coach, and Faith Activator, Candice L. Davis shares her story!
3 Reasons You Should Listen to This Episode:
1:35: How To Not Fall Into Overwhelm
21:45: Why It’s Important To Get Results Out Of Your Journaling Experience
33:55: How To Create The Life You Want
Overcoming Overwhelm ft. Candice L Davis
- “I never felt alone in the journey.” – Rachel Luna
- “I had to learn how not to fall into overwhelm so that I could position myself to change the way I did business.” – Candice L. Davis
- “If I’m asking you to do it, I’m going to do it first.” – Rachel Luna
- “If you desire to take the action to have that thing, it really moves you to a place where you can.” – Candice L. Davis
- “This is really about creating the life you want.” – Candice L. Davis
- “Move through 2023 in breakthrough.” – Candice L. Davis
Connect With Candice:
Instagram: @candiceldavis | https://www.instagram.com/candiceldavis/
This episode is brought to you by The Faith Activated Experience. Faith Activated is a year-long Group Coaching Community for strong, ambitious, high vibe entrepreneurs who want to activate their faith, reclaim their worth, and build their wealth. Using my signature C.L.E.A.R. Coaching Framework along with the 3-Step Faith Activated Journal Method, you will have support, guidance and STRUCTURE to help you manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money. To Register and learn more, visit: https://www.myfaithactivated.com/
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident