Welcome back to another episode of Permission To Offend! Did you know that you don’t have to work 100 hours a week to be successful? You can actually make more money and work less when you learn how to buy back your time and give yourself permission to focus on your energy.
This week on Permission To Offend, my good friend Dan Martell teaches us how to trade our money for time and install the systems and mindset shifts needed to engage in high-value work that brings us energy and fulfillment.
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur, angel investor, thought leader, and highly sought-after coach in the software as a service industry, as well as Author of the National BestSeller, Buy Back Your Time: Get Unstuck, Reclaim Your Freedom, and Build Your Empire.
3 Reasons You Should Listen to This Episode:
1:00: How To Discern The Difference Between Faith & Fear
22:48 How Dan Made His First Million
35:00: Who You Need To Become To Reach Your Next Level
Buy Back Your Time
- “The difference between faith and fear is a decision.” – Dan Martell
- “Sometimes we have to realize that God’s denials are not denials, they’re just delays.” – Dan Martell
- “You don’t have to work 100 hours a week to be successful.” – Dan Martell
- “Give yourself permission to focus on your energy.” – Dan Martell
- “The money doesn’t change, you have to change, and then you can do more intentionally with the money.” – Rachel Luna
- “Every person has this capacity and it’s a muscle they can develop.” – Dan Martell
- “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure that you seek.” – – Dan Martell (originally by Joseph Campbell)
- “Let’s stop trying to make other people feel okay with the fulfillment of our dreams.” – Rachel Luna
- “Million dollar companies are not built off $10 tasks.” – Dan Martell
- “Give yourself permission to buy back some time in the home.” – Dan Martell
Connect With Dan:
Instagram: @danmartell | https://www.instagram.com/danmartell/?hl=en
Buy Back Your Time Book: https://www.buybackyourtime.com/
Links mentioned in this episode:
- www.rachelluna.biz/podcast: http://www.rachelluna.biz/podcast
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG: http://www.instagram.com/girlconfident
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/permissiontooffendwithrachelluna
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience: http://www.myfaithactivated.com/
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident