How do you answer the question: when will my work be enough?
What if you stopped seeking validation and, instead, asked for verification.
In this episode, you won’t find a lot of answers. Instead, I pose a lot of questions and offer you a hypothesis about how we know when enough is truly enough, leaving you with much to think about. As a coach, asking powerful questions is one of my superpowers. I hope that ultimately this conversation urges you to give yourself permission to accept yourself! Let’s dive in.
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- If you’ve ever wondered if you’re doing, being, achieving enough and find yourself seeking validation from others about your “enoughness” – this episode is for you. I share a shift you can start to take now.
- You’ll hear me share how I found myself asking the question “how good is good enough” and the realization that most of us don’t struggle with perfectionism; we struggle with acceptance.
- I share my hypothesis of the root of how we know our threshold for knowing when good enough is good enough.
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Find Rachel on Clubhouse @girlconfident
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident