What are you believing bigger for in your life?
My guest today on the Permission to Offend podcast is Marshawn Evans Daniels, a reinvention strategist, who helps womenpreneurs maximize, monetize, and magnify their divine gifts with Godfidence. She is also the author of the best selling book, Believe Bigger, and newly released 100 Days of Believing Bigger: Devotional Journal.
In this episode, Marshawn goes deep into how giving herself permission to surrender has been a huge part of her journey these past several years in business, releasing books, health complications, having babies (triplets to be exact!), and figuring out who she is in this new season.
I am so honored to call Marshawn my friend and to have this amazing conversation with her that I know is about to bless you in a big way! You’re going to want to grab your journal to take notes and listen to this episode twice!
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- You’ll hear how giving yourself permission to surrender allows you to believe bigger in the season you are in
- You’ll hear how giving yourself permission to surrender allows things to be easy (success, books, babies) as well as prepares you for hard things
- Get an inside listen as Marshawn drops a word about speaking up about what you want and believe, why you do not want favor with people, and how finding and embracing your voice helps you to step into next level success and stand in your identity.
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Believe Bigger previous episode
- 100 Days of Believing Bigger: Devotional Journal
- Marshawn Evans Daniels
- Marshawn on Instagram
- Marshawn on Facebook
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident