How do you know when what you’re doing is God-allowed or God-approved?
Here’s something you may not know about me, I feel like my identity is always in question. Naturally self-assured, that’s not me. Every day I’m questioning and reassessing who I am.
In this episode, I take you through how to reconnect with your identity through your values & beliefs and close an open identity spiral. I hope that ultimately this conversation urges you to give yourself permission to be rooted in your identity! Let’s dive in.
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- If you’ve ever experienced cognitive dissonance around something important that you’re doing or becoming, I walk you through how to reconnect with your identity and get grounded to move forward.
- I share how knowing your values are key to knowing if something you’re doing is God-allowed or God-approved.
- You’ll hear me break down how to support your friends who are in an open identity spiral. If you’re naturally a self-assured person, you likely have someone in your life who struggles with their identity – these tips will come in handy so you also protect your energy.
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day.
If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Find Rachel on Clubhouse @girlconfident
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959
Check out Rachel’s book on Amazon and leave a review if you’ve already started reading it and enjoyed it.
Share this episode on Instagram and tag @GirlConfident