EP 61: [FAITH] Tables Turned: Telling My Story & Answering Your Questions
I’m switching things up this episode, and giving you a chance to learn a little more about me! Permission to Offend has always been about candid conversations based on my own experiences and my role as a life coach. I am here to help you realize your purpose and vision, and I am so excited that in this episode I am able to really share some of my most cherished and innermost thoughts and answer the questions you guys have asked.
In this episode, my good friend Ina Coveney, life coach and host of the Global Phenomenon Podcast, is interviewing me on all things related to limiting beliefs, overcoming life’s challenges, and why you must take the time you need to get the time you want.
During our powerful conversation, I explain why I am focusing on documenting my manifestations on a more regular basis, why my purpose is to serve others, and why you must always guard your goals before sharing them with the world.
3 Reasons You Should Listen to Today’s Episode
- The biggest lessons I have learned in the last two years, since my breast cancer diagnosis, dealing with covid, and what I want my big 2022 goal to be
- Why serving others is the most heaving yet incredibly fulfilling experience I have undertaken in my entire life
- Guard your goals by cherishing them, reviewing them, and neutering them so that you are setting yourself up for success.
This episode is brought to you by the Faith Activated Journaling Experience. The Faith Activated Journaling Experience is a year-long experience for the strong, ambitious woman who wants to activate her faith, reclaim her worth and build her wealth through journaling in just 5 minutes per day. If you want to manifest more freedom, gain more clarity, and earn more money, the Faith Activated Journaling Experience is right for you.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“If you want to live your best life, listen to Rachel Luna, this woman knows her stuff!”<– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to move forward on a journey of self-discovery, mastery, and total self-expression. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding fresh episodes every Tuesday and Thursday and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel @girlconfident on IG
- Find Rachel on Clubhouse @girlconfident
- Permission to Offend Free Facebook Group
- Faith Activated Journaling Experience
- Email us @ email@example.com
- Text me on Community: (904) 205-1959
- Link to my very first Facebook post about Faith Activated (November 22, 2017) : https://www.facebook.com/
- ConfidenceActivated.com : confidenceactivated.com
- Follow Ina Coveney on Instagram @yourengagementcoach: http://instagram.com/
- Listen to Rachel’s full story on The Global Phenomenon Podcast: theglobalphenomenon.com/yt85